New Zealand's Travel Network
|Passenger Name * Required|
|Contact Email Address * Required|
|Contact Phone Number * Required|
|Cell Phone Number|
|Country: * Required|
|Number of Adults * Required|
|Number of Children (5-14yrs)|
|Number of Infants (0-4yrs)|
Names of All Adults & Children travelling
including Children age/s
Required under New Zealand Maritime Law
|Travel Date (DD/MM/YYYY) * Required|
|Return Travel Date (DD/MM/YYYY):|
|Invercargill Pick Up (For Invercargill to Stewart Island Services Only)|
|Invercargill Drop Off (For Stewart Island to Invercargill Services Only)|
|Card Number (0000-0000-0000-0000) * Required|
|Expiry Date (mm/yr) * Required|
|Cardholder's Name * Required|
|I would like to|
|Comments - special needs, etc|
* If you cancel up to 24 hours prior to departure time of service or the day of travel a full refund will be given.
* If you cancel within 24 hours prior to departure time of service or the day of travel, no refund will be given.
* Amendment to travel time and/or date of travel can be made up to 24 hours prior to departure time of service or the day of travel. Amendments made within 24 hours prior to departure time of service or the day of travel, as at the discretion of the ferry operator.
* In the event, that a ferry is cancelled due to adverse weather conditions, you will be rebooked onto another service or a full refund will be given.
* Check in for a ferry sailings at Bluff and Oban is at least 30 minutes prior to sailing time.
* Report time for bus services from Invercargill to Bluff, as at least 20 minutes prior to the departure that is on your e-ticket/itinerary that will be emailed to you
* Reservations are necessary, as all bus services are 'reserved' space services Passenger space availability is confirmed once your reservation has been confirmed and paid for.
* When you a make a reservation, you are agreeing to the above Booking Terms and Conditions and that of the ferry operator.
Please check your email address is correct.
Prices are for guidance and subject and includes local taxes.